* Please Note: Due to COVID-19 I do not have access to all of my tools at this time and cannot take on any recreations/repairs. Thank you for understanding as we all do our best to navigate our way through these changing times.
Jewelry Care for your Talisman
Not only do we help the creature encased within HartVariations jewelry enter a new life, but your jewelry will last throughout your lifetime if cared for properly.
Please thoroughly read the list of considerations below for proper care.
- your talisman has left the HartVariations Studio tested for strength and durability
- your talisman needs to be stored properly, away from moisture, sunlight, and pressure
- your talisman should not be worn while exercising, swimming, showering, sleeping, etc.
- your talisman needs you to keep an eye out for possibilities of snagging on clothes or hair, and other tension or pressure scenarios. Especially where metal connects to metal and glass.
One of the unique aspects of HartVariations jewelry is that it incorporates a natural element. This precious, often delicate element receives protective layers of glass and metal. Because of this combination of materials two things are of note; 1). the creature now becomes a wearable talisman to escort you on your journey 2). *and if broken* this beloved, delicate creature would not make it through another round of creation and cannot be fixed.
Not being able to “fix” our jewelry is unfortunately part of what makes your talisman so special. We wish it could be different, but we hope you realize the special nature of our jewelry and if cared for properly, it can last a lifetime.